International Voice Termination
- More Details
Hassle-free Global A-to-Z termination for your Customer Base
Leverage the power of téliPhone's extensive local carrier relationships to order or port DID numbers in any one of 200 cities throughout Canada and the USA. Avoid the overheads associated with managing costly PRI networks and multi-carrier order processes, and let us deliver PSTN-originated calls on a single trunk group to your network point of interconnection for termination.
DID Origination Benefits
- Minimize capital investment in POP or PRI network infrastructure.
- Fast Track Market Growth with DID numbers in over 200 cities
throughout Canada and the USA.
- Reduce Management Overhead associated with managing multiple carrier relationships.
International Voice Termination Options
Business Grade Service: Sign up for an optimized, high-quality voice connection and let us manage the routing decisions using our PTT's direct connections.
Wholesale Grade Service: Voice termination service designed for carriers using least-cost routing applications.
- Global A-to Z-termination - high-quality routes to any of 230 countries worldwide
- Your Choice of Direct Interconnection - TDM (MF, SS7 or ISDN signaling) or VoIP (SIP
- Daily call detail records (CDRs) - with flexible delivery options for providing customers with
traffic pattern details.
- Flexible Billing Increments - down to by-the-second billing.
- Reliable information exchange - via secure FTP.
- Competitive pricing - at per-minute rates based on term or volume commitments.
Coverage & Pricing
Contact your local téliPhone account manager for a quote on any of our 230 global routes. Competitive, responsive pricing on a per-minute basis is available with flexible billing increments. Bilateral or reciprocal traffic arrangements are also available.